COVID-19 RNA Test Kit By HymonBio Co., Ltd.
Hymon® SARS-CoV-2 Test Kit provides in vitro detection of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal swab and other respiratory samples. The virus infects human and caused COVID-19.
● 40-90 mins to results
● 94-sample capacity in one kit (+ controls)
● LOD: 1.2 copies/uL = 5 copies/reaction
● All reagents included
● Small lab footprint
● Perfect for remote or mobile testing
● Low cost
● FAST: Complete results in 40-90 mins, from start to finish
● HIGH CAPACITY: Test up to 96 samples in a single round of PCR analysis
● SENSITIVITY: Detects 1.2 copies of SARS-CoV-2 RNA /uL, = 5 copies per reaction, with a positivity rate of >95%
● NO INTERFERENCE: by the presence of interfering substances (substances commonly found in respiratory specimens, such as antibiotics, blood, mouthwash and sputum)
● Complete set of reagents, buffers and controls are included
● Clinical Evaluation showed 100% performance agreement with other commercially available Coronavirus nucleic acid diagnostic kit.
● Test targets the N and E gene sequences of SARS-COV-2 as amplification target regions.
● Positive Control for the Hymon® SARS-CoV-2 Test Kit consists of synthetic RNA of the SARS-CoV-2 N gene and E gene, as well as plasmid of human ACTB gene segment. The concentration of the positive control is 300 copies/mL.
Fast, high-capacity testing can be offered through your Urgent Care or Clinic.
Provide diagnostic testing using the Hymon® SARS-CoV-2 Kit.
Hymon® SARS-CoV-2 Test Kit’s quick testing time and small footprint provide an opportunity for testing in various commercial or remote settings.
- Small bench space requirement
- Few ancillary equipment needs
- Potential for mobile units and ”pop-up” lab testing
Possible Settings for Testing:
● AIRPORTS – provide quick screening while passengers wait for their flights, allows rapid analysis of flight health
● BORDER PATROL – manage incoming visitors by offering remote testing, and ensure the health of the country
● BUSINESSES – enable employee testing on-site at your business, to ensure the comfort of your staff and their surroundings
● STADIUM EVENTS – provide testing to major crowds to ensure the health of attendees
● HOTELS & RESORTS – offer on-site testing for guests so they can maximize the comfort of their stay
● SCHOOLS & UNIVERSITIES – bring students back on campus comfortably by offering on-site screening
● CONFERENCES & TRADE SHOWS – be the first trade show to provide on-site testing for attendees, and maximize the networking at your venue
● “POP-UP” TESTING – need a remote, temporary testing lab? Our kit’s short testing time and small footprint enable short-term testing as well